Friday, August 17, 2007

Blog Reborn

Hi,
thank you to those who have ever been here before. Especially for Juicy Fruiter for leaving a message. Believe me, i've been there, to your blogs several times, but unfortunately i can't find any possible to post a comment there. Well, wish you a happy wedding !

After such busy days, months and years, finally i got my self some space that allow me to update my blogs much more often than before. I plan to reorganize this blog. And i also made two more blogs, you can see them at: http://twingis.blogspot.com and http://geomatika6.blogspot.com. My two others blogs talking about GIS (yes, geographic information system). While twingis.blogspot about taking and giving knowledges on GIS; the other is talking about GIS community in Bahasa Indonesia. (later on, i'll post topics about my country, Indonesia, and also my mother tongue language Bahasa Indonesia).

Ok, enough for now. Thank you for whoever you are who has visited my blog. Please summit a comment, so that i could visit yours too.

So, good day !

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.